Micro heat regeneration compressed air dryer under the principle of PSA and regeneration, using outside electricity to heat, regenerate the compressed air. This Micro heat regeneration compressed air dryer together the advantages of heat less regeneration dryer and heat regeneration dryer, by outside micro heating to reduce the loss of compressed air, and at meantime it avoids the disadvantages of large power consumption of heating regeneration dryer. One of adsorption tower adsorption dry and the other tower extracts a little compressed air from main pipeline to reduce pressure and heat, then micro heat regeneration.
The micro heat regeneration compressed air dryer by micro heating with little water content, it increases the capacity of this equipment.
Micro heat regeneration compressed air dryer using condition:
1. Installation places: site formation, without foundation, 80cm away from the wall.
2. Installation environment: well ventilated and free of dust and grease
Micro heat regeneration compressed air dryer working condition:
1. Ambient temperature: ≤45℃
2. Regenerative way: heat by electricity
3. Inlet temperature: ≤40℃
4. Inlet pressure: standard 0.7MPa≤1.2MPa. Oil content of inlet air ＜0.1PPm
Micro heat regeneration compressed air dryer common parameters:
1. Pressure dewpoint: -40℃~70℃
2. Regenerative air: 4 ~6% rated handling capacity
3. Adsorbing material: Active AL203 or molecular sheave 13X
4. Control way: automatic control of single chip microcomputer program
5. Lost pressure:≤0.02MPa
6. Power: AC 220V/380V 50Hz
7. Replacement period: 1h~4g
Technical parameters of micro heat regeneration compressed air dryer
Notes: The company reserves the right to continue improvement of technology, any data changes will be informed in advance.