By the heat exchange between refrigerant and compressed air to reduce the temperature of compressed air to dew temperature 2-10℃, the water content of compressed air tends to saturate, so the water vapor in compressed air is removed.
1. Installation places: site formation, without foundation, 80cm away from the wall.
2. Installation environment: well ventilated and free of dust and grease.
1. Ambient temperature: ≤45℃
2. Cooling type: air cooling
3. Inlet temperature: ≤85℃
4. Inlet pressure: standard 0.7MPa≤1.2MPa
1. Pressure point pressure: 2℃~10℃（atmospheric dew point-17℃~-23℃）
2. Refrigerant: R-22
Technical parameter of high temperature frozen dryer (Air cooled)
Notes: the company reserves the right to continue improvement of technology, any data changes will be informed in advance.